• Research, develop and test computer vision, computational photography and image processing algorithms (both conventional and learning-based), specifically in the field of multi-camera systems.
o Combine information from different cameras (stereo-based processing, time-of-flight, registration, data fusion)
o Define camera system architecture
o Algorithmic design for a real-time embedded platform (mobile)
• Own the full development cycle – from concept, through research, design, implementation and testing
o A mixture of algorithmic work (research and design in Matlab or similar) and SW work (including SW architecture, implementation in C/C++/OpenCL/SIMD/OpenGL, optimization)
• M.Sc., in Electrical Engineering with high grades, preferable.
• B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering with high grades, with 5+ years of experience in Image Processing, computer vision or computational photography algorithms development.
• C/C++ coding experience is highly desirable.
• Experience with one or more of the following platforms: Qualcomm, GPU, ARM, DSP – advantage
• Creative, innovative, out of the box thinking.
• Good written and verbal communication skills of highly technical data.
• Fast learner, team player, reliable, motivated, hard worker, good organizational skills.
• In depth understanding in imaging systems (CMOS sensors, optics) and image pipeline – advantage.