We are a fast-paced, growing SaaS company that enables global market research leaders to collect, monitor and optimize their data. Our flagship product is considered the industry’s best of breed and we are looking to take it to the next level.
Position: As a Senior Account Executive you will be leading the company's sales efforts while
The Senior Account Executive is responsible for driving revenue growth and requires a strong focus
· Own the full sales cycle, including: qualification, contract negotiation and closing, in addition to handling technical inquiries.
· Prospect and qualify existing and potential customers.
· Identify and close deals with customers via phone, email or social media.
· Lead a consultative sales engagement, diving deep into a prospect’s business challenges, while demonstrating ROI and long-term
· Manage pipeline and documentation in Salesforce.
Maintain weekly sales forecast and
· 3+ years of inside sales experience with demonstrated success of exceeding quarterly quotas (SaaS - advantage).
· Experience as the owner of a full sales cycle.
· Excellent English skills - both written and verbal.
· Tech savvy, good with digital interfaces.
· Self-starter and being able to lead our sales efforts independently
· Experience with Salesforce -advantage.
· Experience with selling to Emerging Markets - advantage.
· Spanish, Portuguese - advantage