Onboard new customers- Lead the architecture and deployment phases of our customer
face=Roboto size=3 color="#19334D">’s onboarding process by quickly understand complex systems and requirements, find the correct solution for their needs and manage it closely until full deployment.
Consulting, training, responding to pre-sales escalations, and Customer Success and Support teams
Training- Overseas the company training program (Enrich self-service channels, define courses and certifications, webinars)
Work closely with Product and Customer Success to align, consult and adjust the company solution architecture.
- Minimum of 7 years enterprise IT experience that includes at least 2 years of hands-on software development, DevOps engineering, or systems architecture for security solutions
- Hands on experience in building enterprise solutions with mature governance processes
color="#19334D">’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills- Present data in a digestible and visual friendly format
- Strong interpersonal skills, and a proven track record of working cross functionally to resolve customer issues
- Organizational skills to make procedural decisions and ensure that deadlines are met
- Analytical and research skills to diagnose and solve business and technical problems
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Business proficiency in English is a must
- Willingness to travel when needed