• Analyze, characterize and research malicious patters in the spam attacks (in a live-traffic environment).
• Facilitate data mining, statistical analysis and innovative research of new trends in email security.
• Guide the development team to implement advanced rules to proactively stop the current and future spam attacks.
• Exceptional analytical skills, creative out-of-the-box thinking.
• 2+ years of experience in data analytics science.
• Working knowledge of databases and fluent in SQL.
• Deep understanding of Web and E-mail eco system.
• Ability to work on a Linux platform, shell scripts.
• Ability to explore and drive new ideas and technologies.
• Experience and knowledge of mathematical/ statistical development (such as R) under different environments-an advantage.
• Experience with Machine Learning and Data Mining-an advantage.
• Experience in programming languages, such as Java/ Perl/ Python-an advantage.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to work with small teams to solve complex problems.
• Analytical mindset with research orientation.
• Fluent in Hebrew and English – oral and written communication.