You will be managing the marketing wide platforms and programs in. Lead the cross-functional teams to design and implement Salesforce or GTM projects. Provide solutions for modules of the
face=Arial size=2 color=blue>Salesforce.com
size=2> platform ( Marketing). This role will require a strong knowledge of Salesforce Technical Architecture.
- Provide leadership, direction, and project management for business application investments to ensure successful delivery and operations.
- Ensure business systems and applications meet the requirements of the businesses and their processes.
- Partner with project delivery teams to ensure adherence to common processes and definition of new processes.
- Maintain and apply strong knowledge of the business and regional/global processes to develop solutions.
- Provide leadership and subject matter expertise in the evaluation, design, planning, and deployment of emerging solutions to drive exceptional experiences and increased productivity and growth.
- Creation, business alignment, and delivery of Go-to-market (GTM) roadmaps to support the marketing and product teams
- Provide inputs to strategic plans in support of strategies and objectives.Integrate specific business processes related to SFDC or GTM applications into the enterprise IT strategy.
- Partner closely with the Business Transformation team to establish and align standards and technology roadmaps for Go-to-market solution capabilities across Talend Conduct monthly GTM performance reviews; develop, monitor, optimize and provide corrective action plans as required.
- Partner with business, sales and marketing partners and other solutions to identify functional and business needs and target emerging solutions.
- Document architectures for platform and development teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related experience
- 5+ years previous experience as a certified architect, developer, and/or administrator on Salesforce CRM platform
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Expert understanding of Salesforce products, AppExchange partners, partner consulting capabilities, and solutions
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, innovative, and rapidly evolving industry and business organization
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- Motivated self-starter, able to change directions quickly when priorities shift and quickly think through problems to design and deliver solutions
- Passion for technology and for learning
- Process Builder, Flow Builder, Einstein, Security and administration
- Lead by example and create best practices for Salesforce development
- Create governance process to manage technical debt