This position offers an exciting opportunity in a dynamic and growing cyber-security software company with a smart workforce.
The Sales Engineer will be responsible for providing technical presales support and account management. We are looking for candidates with technical services/software application sales engineering experience, advanced troubleshooting and problem analysis skills, excellent communication skills and superior customer service skills. Success in this role will provide a host of additional opportunities for professional growth.
- Perform a role of Sales engineering.
- Provide customers with a best in class service experience and become trusted adviser promoting sales opportunities
- Gain a deep understanding of Secret solution, features and configuration options
- Provide day to day functional and technical software application solutions and support to Secret prospects and customers
- Install and troubleshoot on-site software application issues
- Log customer reported issues on Secret support tracking system
- Provide constant and proactive ongoing communication with customers
- Create accurate, reliable, and complete case activity updates suitable for maintaining an accurate knowledgebase
- Ensure proper, timely follow-up on assigned cases to ensure service level agreements are met and customer satisfaction is high
Experience / Qualifications - Required
- At least 3 years’ experience with client facing in sales engineering or technical software support.
- At least 5 years of vast hands-on experience in Networking, Operating System, Network Security and Cloud Base Services:
- Linux environments - including server and software installation, configuration and debugging (tcpdump, ssh and winscp etc.)
- Networking and OSI Architecture
- Windows systems (AD, Exchange etc.)
- Identity Access Management experience specially with certificates, 2FA and MFA
- TCP/IP, with a focus on:
- Authentication protocols (e.g. Radius, LDAPS, SAML, OAuth, OpenID, etc)
- Internet protocols (e.g. POP, HTTP, IMAP, etc)
- Encryption protocols (e.g. SSL.TLS, IPSEC, etc)
- Virtual Machines such VMWare, Virtual Box, ESX, etc
- Encryptions forms (symmetric/asymmetric)
- Firewalls, VPN, SWG, WAF gateways
- Cloud base systems such AWS, G-Suite, Azure and etc.
- Data bases (MySQL, Redis, ELK stack an advantage)
- Experience with SMB and with global enterprises
- Strong customer orientation and sales skills
- Fluent English, additional languages an advantage
- Analytical – must possess the ability to understand clients’ business processes and workflows and translate them into system functionality to help clients meet their needs with existing system features
- Ability to grasp complex system workflows, to understand cause and effect for actions taken in a business process or software system. This skill is critical to troubleshooting issues to distinguish between user error and actual system defects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and professional etiquette
- Supportive team player
- Flexible and adapts well to rapid change
Additional Skills/ Attitude
- A can-do approach.
- Excellent people and teamwork skills
- Ability to remain calm, diplomatic, and cooperative under stressful conditions
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional follow-through
- Accurate data entry and computer competency
The ability to prioritize, stay organized, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment