Responsible for driving business development and sales growth by providing technical expertise, competitive positioning, and product evaluation support to prospective customers.
This position requires a combination of technical knowledge along with sales skills.
• Work closely with the sales team and act as the key technical advisor and product expert for our solutions throughout the sales process.
• Obtain a deep understanding of Beyond Security’s solutions and technology and be willing to learn new technologies as needed.
• Present our solutions and value proposition in a coherent manner to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Cooperate with various teams within Beyond Security to meet customers needs and align customers requirements with future product enhancements.
• Handle various presale aspects including presentations, product demonstrations, POCs, installation and training as well as assisting with RFP/RFI/ tender responses.
• Create case studies and business reports for the sales team to support their proposals
• At least 2 years of experience as a sales engineer or equivalent role.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Knowledge of networking topology, TCP/IP protocol, network configuration and components (firewalls, routers, proxies, etc.)
• Experience in scripting (Bash/Shell/Perl/Python).
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Self motivated, strategic thinking, problem solving, and decision making capabilities.
• Security certifications such as CISSP- Advantage
• Experience working in the cyber industry- Advantage