We are looking for a qualified Sales account manager to join our team. You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers and overseeing sales.
As a Sales account manager, you should work to satisfy customers’ needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented.
Ultimately, you should be able to grow our business by building successful, long-term client relationships.
• Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
• Develop positive relationships with clients
• Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
• Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
• Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
• Supervise account representatives to ensure sales increase
• Report on the status of accounts and transactions
• Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
• Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
• Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
• Proven work experience as a Sales account manager or Sales account executive
• Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
• Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
• Understanding of sales performance metrics
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
• Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
• BSc degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field