● Experience in system architecture and infrastructure.
● Ruby on Rails/REST experience.
● Knowledge of HTML5,CSS3, and Jquery.
● B.Sc. inComputer Science/Engineering or equivalent.
● Ability to understand and maintain an existing large heterogeneous code baseline.
● SQL/Postgresql knowledge.
● Working with external Api’s, such as Facebook and Twitter.
● Comfortable with Unix/Linux environments.
● GIT understanding.
● Ability/Experience leading technology teams/groups.
● Knowledge in R&D processes, tools and best practices.
● Exciting code on Github.
● Rails Engine implementation.
● RSpec/Mocha unit tests.