• Conduct research in the field of machine learning on extremely noisy data.
• Efficiently implement algorithms and run experiments on real data.
• Integrate algorithms as software components in the production environment.
• MSc / PhD in computer science (or other related fields, e.g. physics, electrical engineering, statistics)
• Experience in developing machine learning algorithms
• Hands on experience in efficient code writing
• Experience in Python
• Proven academic track record in machine learning – an advantage Desired capabilities
• Excellent programming and engineering skills
• Good research and self-learning skills and methodology