We are looking for a research engineer in the field of Vehicle Dynamics with a technical sense, an independent learning ability and experience working with mechanical and electro-mechanical systems.
Responsibility for static and dynamic analysis (Multibody Dynamics), experiments from the stage of characterization and planning to the execution.
Ability to work alongside engineers from a variety of fields, lead and promote processes, give analytical backup to a variety of developments and take a significant part in developing integrated systems in mechanics and electronics.
- Extensive knowledge and work experience in SolidWorks and SW simulation
- In-depth knowledge and experience working with computational software (Matlab, Excel, etc.) – must
- Experience in dynamic simulation software (multibody Dynamics simulation) – must
- A significant advantage to experience in the automotive industry.
- working with micro-controllers, sensor systems, and data storage – advantage
- Education: physics/mathematics.