The Company is an established midsized High-Tech Startup, located in Herzliya. We are a warm and caring group, with a lively spirit.
We are looking for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist to be responsible for all regulation issues in the company.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Regulation local (AMAR) and abroad (FDA, EU and others).
· Regulation files (preparation of all needed documents).
· Relevant academic degree (sciences or engineering)
· Proven work experience as a Regulation specialist / relevant role
· Strong sense of responsibility and ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision
· High proficiency in English (Fluent/Mother-tongue/Native speaker)
· Proven work experience with CRM software and MS Office
· Excellent listening, verbal, negotiation and presentation skills
· Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills
· Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information
The Regulatory Affairs Specialist will report to the CEO/CTO and work together with the Executive team.
The general office hours are from 09:00-18:00, while urgent matters will require working throughout some evenings and occasionally a couple of hours over the weekend.