Regional Marketing Manager – EMEA
The Regional Marketing Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of company's marketing strategy in Europe. Including online and offline marketing.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Create and implement a region-specific marketing plan
• Ensure you have deep understanding of the regional marke goals & sales strategy.
• Translate sales goals into actionable marketing strategy.
• Create marketing collateral (online & offline) when required, assist with proofreading and coordinate all marketing activities with local network of partners.
• Work closely with the Sales teams and the marketing team to promote lead generation and coordinate regional projects
• Assist local distributor activities and initiatives, event planning, and local requirements e.g. handouts, brochures, invites etc. and provide local support during events
• Manage and execute offline events as tradeshows, conferences, networking events
The ideal background for this position:
• High proficiency in English & German - Native German Speaker a plus.
• Good Knowledge of marketing, lead generation and the automotive industry a plus
• Experience in organizing regional events and liaising with sales departments
• Highly articulate communicator and team player
• Ability to deliver within a complex environment
• Flexibility and ability to thrive under pressure will serve you well
• High interpersonal skills
• Location: Jerusalem