- Overall responsibility of software release delivery
- Manage all technical activities, from the marketing requirements analyze through development to complete delivery of software release to the customer
- Overall responsibility for technical communication with all the department, including managing complex problem solving situations
- Secure project execution according to the processes with high quality and within budget.
- Act as primary focal point towards marketing and the company Management.
- Create project management reports that concisely summarize project milestones, progress, resource allocation and other key metrics.
- Define project scope, objectives and requirements and own the project plan, schedule, budget, resource management, vendor management, issues and risks.
- Understand technically the content of the delivery and related risks.
- Be accountable to ensure project commitments and deliverables are met.
- Interact daily with development teams, functional managers, testing teams, and other involved, schedules and ensure all deliverables.
- Manage and mitigate the risks internally and with subcontractors.
- Coordinate process of release change requests.
- Work closely with the testing groups
- Wired-Networking knowledge is a must
- Wireless knowledge is an advantage
- BSc. Computer Science/ Computer Engineering / Communication Systems from a known university. (Cum Laude)
The candidate should have experience as an Engineer in his resume for least 3 years
Also the candidate should have experience as a project manager for 2 years at least in technological company