• Have a passion for designing and coding complex modules that meet functional and business requirements on schedule and within budget.
• Perform unit/module testing of software to find errors and confirm programs meet specifications.
• Assist the Quality Assurance team by providing assistance to testers as needed to determine system problems and participate in reviews.
• Evaluate impact of software performance, and recommend changes to the software design team.
• Write and maintain documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
• Provide constructive feedback to establish and improve processes and procedures.
• Mentor, train, develop and serve as knowledge resource for less experienced Software Engineers.
• Typically 5+ years of experience in software development.
• Possess experience in JAVA and front end development (AngularJS).
• Comfortable with multiple OS platforms (Linux, UNIX, Windows).
• Knowledge in machine learning & deep learning is a big plus.
• Familiar with cloud development (google cloud) is preferred.
• Knowledge of MongoDB, Docker and Kubernetes is nice to have.
• Must be analytical, adept to problem solving, and have a strong attention to detail.
• Good knowledge of English (written and spoken).
• Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in Computer Science or related field preferred. Master's degree or global equivalent a plus.
• Self-educated and highly motivated