We are looking for an outstanding R&D manager to spearhead our Data and Analytics engineering products.
As the Data & Analytics R&D manager, you will drive data related initiatives E2E – Build a strong, highly skilled Data & Analytics group, work with product management to understand and implement our Data & Analytics vision, drive to best in class engineering design and solutions, and pay strong attention to the solutions quality, monitoring, and operability. All done in big scale, cloud systems with high business criticality.
- Overall engineering leadership of our Data and Analytics activities, both directly of the engineering team, and the wide R&D organization activities impacting our data solutions.
- Lead end-to-end big-data Analysis and Applications E2E, from idea to being production ready, and assuring it performs as needed in the field (Includes data collection, extraction, model validation, testing, deploying, and monitoring to assure quality).
- Discovering and translating business challenges into data-pipelines and model framework.
- Convey complex analysis results clearly and with conviction to all stakeholder levels.
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying data integrity used for analysis.
- Lead, mentor and grow the Engineering Data and Analytics team.
- Own the solution from design to production, ensuring smooth development and operation of our data driven solutions.
- Identify opportunities to monetize our data and/or provide our customers value-add data applications.
- B.Sc degree in Mathematics / Physics / Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent.
- 3-7 years of professional experience in leading a development team in the data analysis, Machine Learning, Feature engineering and Data Exploration domains.
- Experience in leading development to real production ready SaaS deliverables.
- Entrepreneur spirit and highly passionate to the data domain.
- Solid design and implementation skills in Python.
- Experience with Databases and using SQL for data exploration and feature engineering.
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to take a ML project from idea to experimentation to prototype to implementation.
- Strong Leadership and management skills.
- Great inter-personal skills, a team player with a can- do attitude, self-starter, quick learner, Independent, Organized, and structured.
- Related experience in data clustering, recommendations, and classifications.