1. Minimum MSc in Physics or Mathematics. OR, Minimum PhD, in Computer Science, Electric
Engineering or other related scientific discipline.(An MSc may be considered in the latter case if
the course had a strong maths emphasis, and the candidate can show he/she has used maths in
a work environment)
2. Strong problem solving skills. Ability to gain rapid & thorough understanding of new concepts /
3. Experience with C# or C++. While we prefer work experience, we will consider candidates with a
strong theoretical understanding of core programming concepts (they should be able to pass
rigorous questioning in pseudo code)
4. Good verbal / written communication skills in English. Ability to communicate ideas in English
clearly and succinctly.
• Experience in the finance industry or with financial products
• Experience with work in a live production environment.
• Experience in applied and numerical mathematics / stochastic process / probabilities.
• Experience with Excel and SQL
Working days: Monday to Friday