- Define and update Package and Silicon Reliability standards aligned with Industry and customer requirements.
- Lead Reliability margins definition for Design and Production purposes
- Establish comprehensive Silicon Reliability plan
- Lead and supervise planning and execution of Reliability activities throughout development, qualification, production-ramp and sustaining.
- Communicate with Foundry, OSATs, and Reliability labs qualification bring up and reliability tests execution.
- Lead debug and failure analysis of reliability observations
- Drive root cause and corrective actions working in collaboration with Engineering groups and Manufacturers
- Perform Reliability modeling estimations through different use cases and operating life conditions.
- Publish qualification reports to end customers.
- Work with Foundry and Assembly houses to align product qualification requirements and risk assessments
- Lead production MRB
- Bs.C in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of hands on experience in Q&R at Semiconductors company
- Highly motivated by new technologies and extending technology edges.
- Risk assessment capabilities
- Fast learning, design of experiments ability, failure analysis
- Leadership , driving development milestones.
- Engineering and Production orientation
- Perfect communication skills.