• Develop and monitor quality assurance programs. Define policies and procedures.
• Administer quality assurance management systems.
• Ensure all products are free from any flaws or errors.
• Evaluate and continuously improve upon QA processes.
• Maximize output and efficiency.
• Analyze specifications and statistical data.
• Ensure that all procedures within the production site conform to health and safety regulations, financial policies and legislation.
• Hire, train, and supervise QA staff and managers.
• Develop QA budgets.
• Reduce waste during production process.
• Engineering BSc (Mechanical/Materials/Electronics/Industrial) as minimum requirement, MSc or other Quality education is advantage.
• Minimum 10 years of broad based, progressively responsible experience leading a big quality department and quality management of multidisciplinary electronics mass production at leading Contract Manufacturers for EMS.
• Proven management experience of big Quality cross organization production oriented department focused on production quality monitoring from reception till shipment, Failure analysis investigations and implementations of quality improvements that affect field quality and reliability.
• Demonstrated process improvement methodology and results.
• Proven leader that inspires employee commitment, loyalty and motivation.
• Experience managing budgets, forecasting, and productivity analysis.
• Experience with vendor selection and management, budgeting and project management
• Exceptional communication skills that can be shared with a wide audience while remaining clear, concise and diplomatic
• Strong computer skills, in depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Strong organizational skills and excellent follow-through;
• Experience building, leading and mentoring a team;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Residence near by Nazareth Tziporit industrial zone or agree for relocation.
• Good verbal and writing in Hebrew and English.