• Inspection of incoming materials, in-process materials, component’s, parts and finished goods according to KSH specifications and working instructions.
• Work in accordance with the quality policy and quality objective and in compliance to applicable regulations and quality standards.
• Effectively work within the QA department to ensure both QA regulatory and business requirements are met.
• Effectively work with other departments to ensure a strong QA culture throughout the business and providing guidance.
• Assist QA Department in other quality related activities.
• Conduct visual, dimensional and functional tests, separating between approved and rejected parts.
• Initiate MRB meeting and document.
• Manage an inspection process including communication with vendors as necessary.
Facilitate Good Documentation Practices.
• Ability to use technical equipment as microscopes and automated testing machines.
• Ability to work in a clean room
• Understanding of manufacturing methods and procedures.
• Can stay focused and carry out tasks in a timely and accurate manner
• Knowledge with ERP systems.
• Knowledge in reading drawing
2 years of experience in QC.