- Designing , creating and support our end-to-end testing framework (web based page , based APIs ).
- Design, create and maintain E2E automation tests for our SaaS production environments
- Work collaboratively and productively with the product, and development teams to create effective testing solutions.
- Train and mentor manual QA manual team members in creation automation scenarios.
- Work with the product team and other development teams capable to analysis existing automation execution output while locating and fixing existing automation tests. Improve existing automation tests.
- Identify and drive the adoption of best practices in code health, testing, testability, and maintainability. You should know about clean code and the test pyramid, and champion these concepts.
- Understanding the systems' components and flows
- Track and communicate test results in a timely, effective manner.
- At least 3 years’ experience in OOP (C# / Java) and hands-on automation testing in complex multi-platform and multi-component environment.
- Experience and deep knowledge with Selenium (WebDriver).
- Experience and deep understanding of RESTful Web-Services
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Micro service (Docker) architecture
- Advantage- Experience with Jenkins
- Advantage – Knowledge in CI/CD process
- Advantage - Experience working with cloud environments (AWS/Azure/Google)
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
Able to work in a team on the one hand and independently on the other