We are now looking for a hands-on QA Team Leader to join our super talented software department. The Qa Team Leader will lead our QA team and will be responsible for all quality matters in the company. This person will report directly to our Head of Software Development.
• Aim for no regression or production issues by all means.
• Manage a team of 4 QA engineers on all professional aspects, both local and offshore (Set clear KPIs, Oversee day-to-day operation and performance).
• Build and train the team to work with the latest methods to ensure high quality for the company's products.
• Manage Testing Schedules and Deadlines in multiple teams: Code Freeze, Dev, and Production Deploy, Beta Teams and Sessions, Tier 3 Support.
• Build automation framework.
• Play an active role in software testing 50% hands-on writing and reviewing features STP & STD.
• Meeting tight deadlines with a cool head and strategic thinking.
Job Requirements :
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Previous experience of at least 2 years leading QA developers.
• A minimum of 4 years of experience doing hands-on QA Web and Mobile (B2C applications)
• You need to be dedicated, independent, a team player, and an owner in your area of responsibility.
• Experience in Agile development, including continuous integration, continuous deployment, and coding for automated testing.
• Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills both in Hebrew and in English.
• Past Experience working and testing relational database (MySql) and REST APIs.
• Worked and tests IoT solutions (that involve FW / HW / Machine Learning)
• B.Sc in Computer Science or equivalent background from technological army units.
• Automation development experience.
• Used Cloud Alerts & Monitoring tools (on AWS or other platforms like NewRelic)