- Plan QA team activities
- Plan and execute Manual and Automated tests
- Track defects and version status
- Take part in the release process by ensuring version readiness to production, reporting its status and raising flags during entire version live cycle period.
- Continuously promoting quality of the product by reviewing and improving test coverage, introducing technical and methodical solutions for improving test process, and enriching technical and methodical knowledge of team members.
- Responsible for production and pre-production Support, on and off hours.
- Responsible to maintain and monitor our different environments.
- Must have
- 3+ years as a QA member in an agile environment.
- 1+ years as a QA TL in an agile environment.
- Experience in server-side application testing.
- Experience in WEB application testing.
- Experience in non-functional testing.
- Proven experience in defining and developing test automation infrastructure and tools.
- Deep knowledge in SQL queries and SQL server.
- Knowledge and understanding of a full development cycle - requirement to production.
- On hands TL that can replace each one of his team members when needed.
- Deep knowledge in Windows OS and tools.
- Experience in working in a high context switch environment.
- Nice to have
- Experience in coding (high level or scripting language).