We are looking for a talented and experienced QA Lead to come to join our team to lead an E2E System testing on a large-scale program (Client \ Server).
This individual should be someone who’s highly motivated, detail-oriented, and has a passion for shaping the quality of our system and services while successfully leading a talented group of QA Engineers, Local & overseas.
You will be a part of a team working on a real-time, highly scalable, and distributed system. You will lead the system & UAT testing phases for new and existing requirements to secure full test coverage in system level. support Product Management, Engineering, and (Technical) Operations in creating and ensuring the best quality of our product.
What will be your main responsibilities?
· You’ll be tasked with leading large overseas team (Over than 10) of highly skilled QA Engineers
· Using a combination of both manual and automated testing methods, you will ensure that your team is able to guarantee the quality of both the functionality and user experience of new features while ensuring that they integrate successfully with legacy features
· Provide support, mentorship, and guidance to your team members and help them to continue to grow and develop further in their roles and capabilities
· Mange a large scale system testing cycle (Including Delivery plan, environment SYNC, Testing documents, Defects , Status , Defects root analysis)
· Ability to reflect clear release quality status to high leadership forum
What you’ll definitely need:
· 8+ years experience in the software testing industry working on a complex system
· Strong leadership skills: minimum of 5 years experience in leading a team (experience with at least some of the following; individual feedback meetings with team members, supporting team members with career development, mentoring and coaching, strategic planning and organization)
· Mobile testing experience
· Fluency in English (Including direct management of overseas employs)
· Ability to work in an incredibly diverse, agile \ SAFE ,fast-paced environment
· Excellent communication, organization and coordination skills
· Ability to Analysis releases content and testing scope.
· Proven experience in test planning and design
· Ability to define the improvement process and measurements in your team.
· Being open to change and relishing new challenges: adapting to new processes and structural changes as part of a highly agile organization
What we’d love you to have:
· A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or any other similar field
· Any previous experience working as a Software Engineer, Product Manager, or Data Analyst would also be a plus
· Exposure to working with teams both in-office and remotely, as well as with a diverse range of colleagues and roles
· Experience with developing team members in their professional careers
· A passion for technology and quality!