QA Expert and Integration Engineer
• Design, write and execute manual test cases
• Proactively ensure products high quality release within agile development process
• Defining test scope, coverage, and overall strategy for projects
• Communicate and collaborate with relevant stakeholders
• Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
• Reading logs and understand program state from logs
• Minimum 3-4 years’ experience writing and maintaining test plans for client-server applications.
• End to End testing experience, meaning testing an entire product flow and its key features.
• Excellent creative exploratory testing and troubleshooting skills
• Performance, load and stress testing background
• Proven experience working with Linux, especially debugging user space applications
• Experience in cyber security products testing, and paying attention to details
• Being proactive about raising quality overall
• High self-learning capabilities.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to convince others through communication
• Can do attitude, and desire to serve and grow towards a team’s success
Nice to have:
• Proven experience testing both hardware and software products.
• Basic knowledge with Git commands.
• Scripting capabilities in Bash / Python or other scripting language.