What you'll do:
- Push your creativity to its boundaries finding solutions for our strategic and tactic needs
- Manual and automatic embedded software testing for our sensors and communication bridges.
- Participate in mission critical aspects of our product – security, performance, usability
Candidates should meet the following requirements:
- B.Sc. in Computer/Electronic Engineering or Practical Engineer in Computer/Electronic
- At least 5 years of experience in RT Embedded SW testing
- Knowledge of networking protocols, i.e.: Ethernet, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, HTTP
- Passion for learning and creation.
- Good English – reading and writing.
Advantage points (not a must, but if you have some of these it'll draw our attention)
- Experience with Amazon AWS iOT platform
- Experience in developing automation tests/infrastructure
- Experience in C/C++/Java or Python
Knowledge of communication interfaces, i.e: RS232, I2C, UART, SPI, USB.