• Maintaining quality compliance by identified quality requirements, disseminating standards, policies and procedures.
• Conducting supplier audits.
• Follow up CAPA's and company training programs.
• Customer complaints review and follow up.
• Final products quality controll and release.
• Device History Record maintenance.
• Documentation controll and release.
• Recommending improvement plans.
• Practical Engineer or B.A/ B.Sc. Degree in a related field.
• QA GMP experience in the Pharmaceutical/ Biotechnology/ Medical Device industry.
• Direct QA Experience with Supplier Management Programs.
• Excellent written and oral English communication skills and exceptional organizational skills.
• Ability to establish personal standards of quality from own work processes, products and/or services; identify and apply "best practices" in own work; improve the efficiency of own works by eliminating barriers and streamlining work processes; measure and track own performance.