• Work closely with Product Owners and Developers to understand the Product functionality and requirements
• Participate in the product life-cycle from design to commercial release
• Develop and implement test strategies, test plans, standards and processes
• Develop test cases and collaborate in the development of automated testing scripts
• Develop & Execute automated test cases on new features / products.
• Work with technical support and core development engineers to address product scalability, usability, reliability, functionality, and performance
• Ensure proper procedures and controls are in place throughout the testing process
Our ideal candidate will have many of the following:
• 3+ years of QA testing experience.
• 2+ years of QA automation experience.
• Adaptive personality and ability to function in a fast-paced environment
• Hands-on experience creating and maintaining automated scripts
• Strong analytical skills and a problem-solving approach
• Hands–on experience creating and maintaining manual testing documentation and automated testing tasks.