We are looking for a QA/V&V engineer with the following characteristics:
• Work independently to create, maintain and execute manual black box and white box test plans
• Create traceability between test plans and formal requirement documents
• Participate in design meetings, be involved in requirements gathering, creation of test cases and defects
• Identification of software defects as early as possible in the software development process, and problem resolution to management
• Work with development team to improve unit test coverage, frameworks and productivity tools.
• Work with cross functional teams and a variety of disciplines such as regulatory, and quality to gain understanding of the product which will aid the creation of the test plans.
Experience & Skills
• At least 3 years of experience in development and execution of formal requirements documents, test plans, verification strategies and traceability
• Experience testing HW and SW of medical devices.
• Experience in failure reporting and documenting.
• Experience testing of regulatory and QMS requirements- an advantage.
• High level of writing in English
• B.Sc. degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering