What you'll do:
• Lead different type of automation and manual tests on a system and applications.
• Work closely with project team (engineering, design, project management) to deeply understand the application, the requirements, and the client's needs.
• Create and maintain test cases and regression test suites for multiple software projects.
• Validate feature tickets and file defect tickets in JIRA.
• Attend project stand-ups and QA team check-ins to provide status updates on projects.
• Identify risks during development cycle, and escalate accordingly with possible solutions or steps for mitigation.
• New graduate in BSc in computer science/software engineer/engineering (including industrial engineering with code familiarity) from a good education institute (Afeka, Tel Aviv, Technion, etc)
• Highly motivated to work with a top team of QA
• 0 – 2 years' experience in QA
• Very good written and verbal communication skills in English
• Ability to self-learning and Passion for discovering & learning new things.