Responsibilities and Duties:
- Analyze the impact of new solutions/enhancements and run appropriate regression testing.
- Automate testing tasks, validate data, and monitor services.
- Manage multiple assignments and align them with priorities and deadlines.
- Perform Manual testing (75% max, to be reduced in the future).
- Develop new automation for our data engineering team.
- Solid Database experience (SQL, MongoDB, etc.).
- Proficiency in at least one object-oriented programming languages(Python is strongly desired).
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools.
- Understanding of software development life cycle - with emphasis on software defect identification.
- Prior Quality Assurance experience (min 3 years). (Automation and Manual)
- Debugging and isolating defects skills.
- Writing clear and focused Test Plan / Test Reports.
- Documentation and evaluation of test results and defects, track and manage defects through to resolution.
- Configuration management (Git).
- Bug and issue tracking tools (JIRA ).
Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.