- Own QA methodologies and their enforcement within the team, including quality process, training of new hires and building tools
- Support the Dev team with preparing test environments, planning and executing test cases to assure the best quality is delivered to our customers
- Design and create complex real-world security scenarios
- Debug complex issues of networking, databases and security devices
- Work with product management, data scientists and security researchers to validate and improve empow’s innovative solution
- Take part in an Agile development life cycle
- 5 years’ experience working in QA teams
- Analytical “out-of-the-box” thinking, capable of designing detailed test plans top-down
- Hands-on networking experience – configure, inspect & analyze traffic; familiarity with L4+ protocols
- Hands-on Linux and Windows experience.
- Familiarity with the cyber security world – attack techniques & tools, defense solutions, security devices, etc.
- Familiarity with AD, DC, DNS, Exchange and O365
- Scripting capabilities (Bash, Python). Java programming skills are an advantage.
- A strong team player
- A rapid tester – plan, prepare, test, debug
- A fast learner, diverse in capabilities
Highly motivated “can do!” attitude with strong sense of ownership and responsibility