We are looking for an experience QA Engineer with a proven ability to dive deep into an ecosystem of a digital platform.
As part of the R&D team you will work together with talented engineers on a challenging product which
entails digital insurance platform for the mobility landscape.
You will gain essential knowledge in the Insurtech domain and will have a chance to shape the future of insurance products.
• Review product and technical documentation to ensure the requirements meet the goal, are unambiguous and verifiable.
• Maintain effective communication between all project members at all testing stages and ensure all information regarding product quality has surfaced.
• Plan and execute test plans, test cases, and produce test reports.
• Execute manual system tests including functional and e2e on sanity, regression, pre-production, and post-production phases in a tight release schedule.
• Conduct root-cause analysis of identified defects, providing development teams with sufficient details to understand, replicate, and resolve the defect.
• 2 years of hands-on experience in manual testing of web (browser based) and mobile (Android + iOS) applications
• Solid understanding of the full Web technology stack (e.g., Developer tools, HTTP, cookies, REST, JSON,) – Must
• Experience in test planning and design (STP, STD and STR) – Must
• Deep understanding of QA processes and test methodologies – Must
• Experience working with SQL & non-SQL databases (queries, creating and populating data, SQL, MongoDB) – Big Advantage
• Ability to understand server architecture and complex bugs
• Motivated team player who helps drive the team forward
• Fluent English (speak, read, and write)
• Graduate of an official technological certification program of a known institute or computer science study – advantage
• Experience with log analysis (Kibana, Log4j or similar)
• Experience with automation tools / test writing
• Familiarity with REST API (Postman, Fiddler, Charles, CURL)
• Familiarity with both front- and backend technologies
• Familiarity in cloud platforms (Azure/AWS/Google)
• Experience with Jenkins/ TFS / AzureDevOps