· Design, implement, deploy and own end to end new features and systems.
· Leverage and improve our existing platform.
· Work closely with Product, Analysts and Data Scientists.
· Design and implement data collectors and aggregators from various sources and APIs.
· Implement algorithms designed by the company's analysts & Data Scientists.
· Integrate backend services to frontend UIs.
· Develop microservices for real time monitoring and filtering of gathered data.
· At least 4 years of experience as a Backend developer.
· At least 2 years of experience with Python.
· At least 2 years of experience working with databases infrastructure.
· Well-rounded knowledge of software principles (multithreading, multiprocessing, OOP, microservices).
· Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases (PostgreSQL, MongoDB, etc.)
· Experience working with Linux systems.
· Experience with Apache Spark / PySpark – Big advantage.
· Experience with Big Data and ETL pipelines – Advantage.
· Experience with cloud infrastructure. AWS - Advantage.
· Knowledge in Machine Learning and Deep Learning - Advantage.