A Pharma company is looking for a Purchasing Manager that will be Responsible for the purchasing and supply chain activity of the company. Implementation purchasing procedures and processes. Purchasing controls, Negotiation with Vendors, Initiate Purchase Orders and approving Purchase Orders and Invoices as per the company's procedures.
• Responsible for the purchasing and supply chain activity of the company.
• Responsible for implementation of a fully functional supply chain management/production control infrastructure of the Company, including purchasing procedures and processes.
• Responsible for controls related the purchasing process.
• Lead improvements in the current supply chain in general and purchasing process in particular of the Company.
• Initiate POs in the ZOOM system and process invoices according the Company procedures.
• Analyze the Company purchasing need with internal clients within the organization.
• Perform routine tenders among potential vendors.
• Manage the negotiation process with local and overseas vendors.
• Managing the supply chain files and managing the process of the legal contract review by the relevant organs in the company.
• Responsible for all documentation aspects of engagement with vendors.
• Perform any other related duties as management may require from time to time.
Competence and skills:
• At least two year experience in a similar role
• Fluent in English (Reading/Writing/Speaking)
• Knowledge of supply chain
• Experience and knowledgeability of the Zoom/Priority system
• Proficient in the use of Excel
• Ability to independently manage and improve processes.
• Customer driven and strong attention to detail
• Experience in the life science/ biotechnology sector – advantage.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in an appropriate discipline required.