Duties & Responsibilities
• Planning and organizing production schedules
• Assessing project and resource requirements
• Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets, timescales and schedules with suppliers and managers
• Overseeing technological transfer and production processes
• Working closely with various CMO's on different activities (relating to production & development)
• Managing inventory
Skills and qualifications
• B.S. degree, preferably in a scientific or technical engineering discipline or related work experience.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Detail oriented.
• Proficiency with PC computer and Microsoft Office software.
• Technical knowledge and skills.
• Fluent in English reading and writing.
• Project management skills
• Organization and efficiency
• Problem solving skills
• Communication skills
• Teamworking skills
• May require traveling abroad