Manage strategic projects planning and implementation, from initiation to Final acceptance (ATP), ensuring the highest quality deployment in minimum cost and schedule
• Planning and leading all project life cycle stages and objectives for strategic Customers & accounts, including: kick off, design review, implementation and acceptance.
• Responsible for all project deliverables including HW, SW and resources.
• Responsible for the Project risk analysis and mitigation plan.
• Acting as the Focal Point Of Contact for the companies various departments for all project issues
• Coordinate and lead project related meetings – Internal and Customer facing
• Work closely with the various Account and Sales teams, supporting main business processes.
• Leading the project to successful customer acceptance (ATP) and collection
• Responsible for a smooth transition / hand over to the Post-Sale group within Customer Support department.
• Experience of 5+ years working as project manager with Large (Tier-1 or similar) service providers
• Proven experience with communication technologies including IP networking, mobile and fix environment.
• Experience in working in APAC (especially India) territories – an advantage.
• Strong negotiation and presentation skills.
• Proven experience working in a Matrix organizational structure
• Excellent communication and personal relationship skills
• Technical background necessary, technical degree in Engineering or Computer Science desirable
• PMP/PMI desirable
• MBA or equivalent is desirable