Project Manager Overview (Medical Device Company):
The Project Manager will lead and manage product development projects. This high impact role is dynamic and requires an individual who can switch between planning, analyzing, supporting, and managing multiple projects all the while collaborating with cross functional teams both internally and externally. The successful project management candidate must have previous experience, be highly motived, self-directed, thrive in a fast paced environment and have a demonstrated ability to work effectively in a small team setting.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Plan and usher projects through the entire product development lifecycle from concept through FDA approved high volume production manufacturing.
• Develop, define, prioritize and execute project plans, schedules, tasks, issues, budgets and deliverables.
• Serve as liaison and central point of contact engineering, vendors, management, quality and operations always building credibility, promoting transparency and managing expectations.
• Review and analyze complex, integrated project data and information to provide status updates, insights, conclusions and actionable recommendations.
• Comfortable identifying risks and clearly communicating them internally.
• Advise the product engineering team on decisions regarding which deliverables are critical to the success of the project and prioritize accordingly.
• Schedule and lead team meetings, draft agendas, and capture and distribute meeting minutes.
• Aid project team for logistics and administration of shipping, purchasing, etc.