Our mission is to enable retailers to achieve pricing excellence at scale.
We do this by providing a SaaS platform that manages, automates, and optimizes retail product prices. Throughout all pricing stages of each
product’s lifecycle. Across all sales channels, globally.
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager, with hands-on proficiency to lead Pricing & Data, Reporting, and Analytics projects.
The PM will interact with various stakeholders, clients, and business partners to better understand their processes, data flows, and priorities to
deliver their requirements by collaborating with various internal and external IT teams and vendors.
The PM will manage the ongoing deployment of our platform, will be responsible for delivering enterprise-wide pricing platforms utilizing a mix of established Data technologies, dashboards, reporting, as well as advanced AI and analytics capabilities.
- Define project scope, schedule project activities, and integrate those into the broader project plan with our customers
- Manage multiple customer projects simultaneously. Work with customers, partners, & internal solutions consultants to drive
positive progress across multi-location & multi-phase deployments for all project-related activities
- Responsibility for all technological, process, and business aspects of the projects
- Management of the internal interfaces within the organization that support the implementation of the projects - Development, Techops,
Delivery, Infrastructure, information security, and BI teams
- Conduct regular status meetings with customers and team to assess progress against plan; performs re-forecasts of project variables as
necessary throughout the project to ensure timeline adherence
- Participate in the sales cycle as necessary to formulate the delivery approach and develop a proposal/SOW
- Drive professional accountability for the overall success of the project, ensuring Key Performance Indicators are met
- 3+ years of experience managing technical projects, preferably client-facing
- Experience from a consulting firm (HUGE advantage from consulting firms such as BCG, Mckinsey, etc.)
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data analyst, implementer, product manager, or technology project manager
- BS in Mathematics, Engineering, Physics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Strong knowledge & Experience with data models, database design development, data mining, and segmentation techniques
- Experience in characterizing and writing characterization documents and business requirements documents
- Work experience and accompaniment of processes with technological factors, implementation, and development teams
- Engaging personality, polished verbal and written communication skills, and meticulous attention to detail
- Fluency in written and spoken English, bilingual abilities a plus
- Ability to work on multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Highly collaborative, with the ability to build long-term relationships with cross-functional teams. Excellent communication,
presentation, and relationship management skills
- Exceptional problem solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills; ability to translate quantitative results into recommendations