a Medical Device company is looking for a R&D Project manager
The R&D Project manager will lead multi-disciplinary projects, specifically with software orientation, to bring our medical devices from design concept to commercialization.
• Involved in all stages of new product development from requirements management and system architecture to manufacturing transfer
• Primary technical contact for both client and internal team members; Highly engaged with clients technical experts and marketing
• Lead risk management activity, applying structured tools (FMECA, PFMEA, etc.) to drive mitigation of risks through product design.
B.Sc. in BS degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Biomedical Engineering from a well-known University
• Job skills:
o 2-4 years of experience in a multi-disciplinary company – must
o Background in the medical field – advantage
o Experience working with regulatory standards
o Proven research abilities
• Computer skills: Full control of all office applications
• Language skills: Fluent English - writing and verbal.
o Motivated, meticulous, analytical mind, excellent organizational skills