Lead matrix teams of product, development, testing and customer support to execute and release to the best of the customers’ needs. Lead both standard and maintenance releases, as well as customer related projects. Lead teams comprising of both in-house and outsource resources.
Collaborate with the operations team to plan and build the production processes for different products.
Own responsibility for compliance to relevant standards.
• At least 10 years of experience in SW development, managerial and project management roles.
• Experience in a large corporate.
• Experience with bug tracking and project management tools.
• Proven experience cultivating product technology visions and innovative solutions and fostering effective engineering teams.
• Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
• Agile and open minded to adjust to the changing market demands.