- Proactively driving multidimensional pilot programs with OEMs and Teir-1s until commercial launch
· Work closely, manage and monitor program progress with the various internal interfaces including: Sales, Product, R&D, Technical engineer,
logistics, technical support, vehicle engineering etc.
- Identifying trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales
pipeline in accordance with targets
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing presentations and proposals for prospects and clients.
What will you enjoy?
· Working in a successful leading company in the growing Connected Automotive industry
· A dynamic, energetic, and supportive work environment
· Being exposed to and working with a variety of interfaces and customers
· Meeting complex project requirements for customers across the globe
· Flexible working hours and location
A good fit would be:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or technology-oriented field.
- Technology savvy with 5 years’ experience in customer facing function: sales,
marketing, project management in a Hi-Tech company.
- Proven experience and ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Experience in driving multidisciplinary programs and leading the internal interfaces including: Sales, Product, R&D, Technical engineer, logistics, technical support to meet timeline and quality.
- Experience in identifying and customizing customers’ needs of solutions, customizations, and product.
- Experience translating gaps into improvements in processes and practices of inbound
- International experience and ability to interact successfully with highly diversified cultures.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- English as a mother tongue level – must; additional languages – a plus!
- Experience with CRM software (i.e., Salesforce) – a plus!