• Plan and lead the QA activities for the implementation of the product for our partners.
• Attend weekly status call with the client.
• Create Test Plans, QA activities plan for each release.
• Manage project related QA activities / tests per release
• Create QA status reports for the project
• Travel abroad for User Acceptance Testing or other project related activities if needed. (rare - up to 2-3 times a year).
• Review and maintain Client’s bugs database and in-house bugs database related to the project.
• Prioritize and follow up on bugs, reproduce Client bugs.
• Create and review Test Plans, according to Product specification.
• Take part in testing and verifying functionality of an innovative Windows, mobile and web applications.
• Writing\planning and executing test plans on various products and multiple platforms.
• Be part of the company’s testing team, while working on individual tasks.
• Fluent in English - in speech and in writing. Ability to lead a global QA project and meetings, facing the Client’s team. Ability to communicate and write documents in English.
• Good workload management and prioritization skills.
• Experience in QA Test Plans creation. Experience with defining various types of tests and creating reports for the Client.
• Experience in Manual QA testing.
• Ability to both manage and execute the testing for the project.
• Strong technology orientation.
• Willingness to travel abroad ~2-3 times a year.
• Available for calls, where needed during late hours (US).
• Availability for a full-time job.
• Ability to participate in Crisis management (QA related) with the project team - for bugs analysis and communication with the Client’s QA’s team members.
• Self-learner and quickly adapting to new topics.
• Team player