The Production planning team is in charge of the direct production in the Sub Contractors
Ensure that the Sub Contractors are producing according to the Demand and with efficiency to maximize the Daily output
The team is responsible for the operation from Material plan till finish good Pickup from the Factory
We are looking for a self-motivated, independent employee who’ll join the team that leads the Sub-Contractors production
What you will do:
• Plan and Schedule weekly production based on Given forecast
• Monitor daily production output against the schedule based on given Capacity
• Work closely with other departments including; R&D, engineering and purchasing and ensure launch of new products to the production lines.
• In charge for Sub Contractors Capacity and own manufacture sub assembly
• Follow up the ECO/DEV/BOM structure with the Sub Contractors.
• Coordinate between supply chain Department and solve day to day problems
• Consistently seeking new opportunities to improve processes.
• BSC in Industrial Engineering Management
• Experience of 1-2 years in material and production planning at a multidisciplinary company.
• Experience in logistical and cross organizational processes.
• Fast learner, Independent and autodidact
• Ability to work in flexible hours (China time zone)
• Ability to travel abroad-once a quarter
• Highly motivated and able to work in a fast-paced business environment.
• Excellent fluent English-Read/Write and Speaking.
• Excellent knowledge in MS-office.
It would be great advantage if you are:
• Experience with Agile system and ERP systems
• Experience in working with global multidisciplinary company