Develop Digital and Mixed Signal test programs and test hardware for CP/FT manufacturing testing.
Monitor yields and target cost reduction efforts via test-time reduction.
Silicon failure analysis.
- BS.c. or MS.c. in EE degree from recognizable universities with a proven track record of product development to high volume production.
- 4-6 years of experience in mixed-signal SOC test development.
- Good understanding of characterization techniques and test development fundamentals for mixed-signal IC's.
- Solid understanding of DFT test techniques like Scan, JTAG, BIST and other Ad-hoc techniques.
- Proficiency in test vector generation, verification and conversion tools.
- ATE load board and probe card design.
- Experience of using data analysis tools for IC characterization.
- Ability to lead the test-development effort within the organization.
- The candidate must be self-starters and be able to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment.