We are looking for an experienced Product/ NPI Engineer to be responsible for engineering, configuration control and all ERP maintenance.
A successful candidate will have a proven knowledge of transferring from design to production stages and the ability to manage and deeply understand processes of integration, assemblies, testing and identify faults.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creation and maintenance of product data – BOM, procedures.
- Maintain Engineering changes (ECO) and Configuration control. (Experience in building production files and leading ECR/ECO process)
- Identify faults, investigate production problems and failures -NPI and Mass production.
- Definition of components and alternatives (Component engineer)- Advantage
- Knowledge and understanding in production technologies - advantage
- Electrical engineer / Practical engineer
- 5+ years' experience in multidisciplinary products in an Engineering Dept.
- Experience with lab equipment : Spectrum Analyzer, Network Analyzer, Scope and signal generator.
- Experience in supporting production lines.
- Experience in ERP, Priority
- Experience in PDM systems
- Experience in building production files and leading process.
- Technical skills
- Ability to work full-time hours with some over-time when required
- Travel abroad few times a year.
- Ability to lead and manage several tasks in parallel.
- Good writing and verbal communication in English.
Excellent interpersonal relationship and high motivation.