● Build and lead our product marketing team.
● Take ownership of our storytelling and crafting our messaging for our customer facing marketing materials including our website,
● Lead our analyst relations program. Present and demo our platform to leading analysts and manage the relationship with analyst firms.
● Stay up to date with the latest ML platform technologies and solution landscape.
● Create high quality creative content including training materials, case studies, webinars, presentations, guides, blog posts.
● Create technical content hands on while managing a team of internal and external content writers.
● Own our sales and partner enablement program. Create materials and conduct training sessions around the value of our platform.
● Develop market intelligence, perform competitive research, conduct surveys and interviews to enhance our expertise in the market,
● Lead our evangelism program, help establish our growing user community and promote our presence in the global AI community. Present at
Qualifications and Experience:
● 3+ years of product marketing experience in a B2B software company. Specific experience in the machine learning field would be preferred.
● Technical familiarity with AI/ML/Data Science, use-cases and applications
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Ability to dig in and translate technical content into compelling messaging
● You talk (and preferably love!) technology, and have a demonstrated track record in crafting compelling developer-focused positioning
● Proven experience in managing analyst relations.
● Bachelor's degree required in (preferably) Computer Science, Engineering or a similar technical program.
● Bonus: Marketing/Business Degree/MBA
● Type S(startup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, cross-functional, hardworking and proactive
● Very high level of spoken and written English. Native English preferred.