As part of our exciting growth and market expansion strategy we are seeking a Product Marketing manager focused on establishing the company brand and awareness.
As a product marketer, you will be a responsible for telling the world (and company) the story of our product. You will be expected to be our chief advocate for the product and it's benefits. Additionally, you will be charged with crafting the strategy around the messaging and marketing for new launches.
• Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and its benefits.
• Create content (e.g. sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts, Quora, and other forums) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world.
• Assist sales when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product.
• Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product.
• Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage.
• Define the Go-To-Market strategy for target markets and monitor business performance
• Past experience in digital marketing, product marketing, and/or product management.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills - there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role.
• Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring to life the product. You are at the center of our entire organization, constantly interacting with teammates and prospects.
• Fluent English with a polished style of writing
• Willingness to travel frequently
• BA degree or equivalent working experience (MBA – advantage)