• Analyzing and specifying product requirements (functional and technical, including UX).
• Planning product development tasks and monitoring their implementations.
• Working closely with R&D and QA teams.
• At least 1-2 years of experience in product management.
• Knowledge of the retail market - advantage.
• Experience with both Web & Mobile apps.
• B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills, good verbal and written English communication skills.