• Act as the Subject Matter Expert for the assigned product suite.
• Determine the market needs through primary and secondary market research.
• Monitor industry trends related to the products and programs, including reading industry periodicals, web sites and other means necessary to be an industry expert.
• Constant monitoring of competitor features, practices and pricing to ensure that the products are competitive.
• Proactively engage with all internal stakeholders to ensure successful development and launch of products/programs.
• Develop pricing and/or feature functionality enhancements to drive product innovation based on industry trends.
• Define detailed business requirements and product specifications for both new products, as well as enhancements to existing products.
• Collaborate with Engineering teams to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery of products/programs.
• Review detailed technical designs to ensure product requirements are being met.
• Develop and maintain product descriptions that describe each product offering, including how the products work from start to finish. Where appropriate, include flowcharts in the product description document.
• Provide expertise for development and delivery of training for internal and external partners related to the products/programs.
• Establish annual goals and objectives for each product and develop management reports to track progress.
• 2-3 years of Product Management or Product Development experience.
• Payments Industry and E-commerce experience - must.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, fluent English
• Multi-tasking capabilities, result oriented.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
**CV's in English.